When Handicap Accessibility is Necessary
Handicap Accessibility in a bathroom becomes a challenge when the space is small and budget is tight. The most basic remodel usually includes replacing a bathtub with a walk-in shower, widening the entrance door, and installing grab bars needed to meet ADA requirements. HBR has performed several such remodels, providing clients with added value to their home should they decide to sell in the future.
Take the first step!
Contact us today for a FREE consultation and we'll answer all of your questions.
Please notice the client reviews below, and find many more satisfied customer testimonials under REVIEWS tab.
What others are saying...
In response to our survey:
1. What made you decide to hire us?: You were highly recommended by my friend & her husband
2. What do we do better than others you have used?: This was our first project
3. What could we do to improve your experience?: Nothing
4. Do you refer us to others, and if so, why?: Yes, because we were pleased with everything.
5.What would you Google to find a business like us: Remodeling/updating
6. Are you willing to be named as a reference?: Yes
- Kathe, Sugar Land
"HomeBase Repairs did a great job finishing our complete bathroom remodel. They were very clear about pricing and completed everything exactly how we wanted. It is out first home and we are so happy that HomeBase Repairs was so easy to work with. Thank you!"
~ Becky, Houston
"I have had several remodels over the years, and I am most impressed with the quality of work and professionalism shown by Mr. Zamora. His attention to detail - and consideration of my working needs - made the remodel quite painless. I am pleased to recommend his company and services."
- Dyer Dental Clinic, Sugar Land
"I am very satisfied with the work done. Manuel is reachable and accessible and responds quickly when I call for a minor repair adjustment. I would use them again ."
~ Jade, Sugar Land